How many of you feel that you have little or no time to reflect on anything or anyone on any given day?
Our society is in "fast forward" mode, and we have lost site of what the entire purpose of living is meant to be about. If you ask yourself how you define success, you might find that your daily activities are not lining up with what you value. I recently spoke with a man who had achieved great financial success, but had a nagging sense of unhappiness that he could not isolate the reason for on his own. This man owned and rented out many homes, timeshares, etc...was self-employed, had grown and successful children, and a long standing marriage. On the surface, all should have been "sweetness & light"based on these these measurements of success.
I asked the Tarot for wisdom on the source of his unhappiness, and it answered with the five of cups.
- If you are experiencing a lack of happiness, ask yourself what legacy you want to leave in this world?
- Were you a good friend, partner, father, mother, son or daughter?
- Have you achieved some small success by singing, dancing, or whatever your passion?
- Are there places in the world that you would like to travel to see?
- What is on your "bucket list" that you need to act on now?