Friday, August 12, 2016

The Vessel that Cradles The Grief of Humanity


Clients often ask me how I strengthened my "gift" and for advice?

 Most recently, I sat for about a half hour and really thought through my answer in a very mindful way. There is no easy answer to that question because everyone learns differently. I first sought out a reputable person who I thought knew what they were talking about and asked them. Luckily for me that was a kind, and wonderful mentor and friend named Virginia Randolph. Learning to be more intuitive took years of study from everyone that I could find who would teach me about what they knew and how they did what they did. I took what I thought was the best advice and what rang true to me and implemented it into my own way of reading. I also read every book I could get my hands on. I was led by Spirit to the right places and people and you will be too.

Anyone who knows me, knows that I bristle when people call intuition a "gift." I agree it is in some way special and it is a privilege given by God/Source/Spirit, but I would not call it a "gift." It comes with a heavy responsibility to have humility and be the vessel that cradles the grief of humanity.  You are witnessing here on earth "man's inhumanity to man" and the physical, emotional, and sexual struggles of the human race. If you choose the path of the psychic, you will be called "crazy." Many will scoff at you and suggest that you "think you are something," whatever that means. Some will call you a fraud. Others will cherish what you have to offer, which at its best is a glimpse of the spark of the Divine.

If you listen to your heart and help everyone in your own way, without judgment, you will have done your best. Make sure you are compensated so that people respect your time and efforts, and above all be true to yourself! Beware of the folks I call the "newly spiritual" who tell you that there is only one way to do things, and that is their way. Trust in yourself. Stay positive. Rest when you get weary of what you witness here in the realm known as earth. Know yourself well. Meditate. Pray. These are all my thoughts.

If no one else believes in you, know that I believe in you and Spirit believes in you.
~ In the Light~ Karen


1 comment:

  1. Do you know a lot of reluctant mediums? If yes, do they tell you what they do with their ability since they don't use it for service work?

    ReplyDelete