Wednesday, May 4, 2011

When life gives us lemons.....

How many of us would like to wake up daily to a stress free life?  A world where our jobs were always fulfilling, our colleagues were cooperative, our ex-spouses, ex-lovers, ex-whatevers, were out of our lives, and peace reigned eternal from dawn to dusk.  Plenty of money to pay bills, children that were perfect, houses that were organized, etc...   If there is a heaven, that would be it.  Is that realistic? Probably not.  Sometimes, doing your best needs to be good enough.  Let it be. Live in the present. Not in the past where the pain lies, and we can change nothing. Hope for the future, and do your part to make it the best it can be.
 My grandmother used to hum a tune entitled "Que Sera, Sera" and here are a portion of the lyrics:

When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother, what will I be
Will I be pretty, will I be rich
Here's what she said to me.

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

I find it ironic that now that I am a full time psychic my daughter, Erin, hums this tune and plays it on her grandmother's piano.....perhaps, good advice from my grandmother from beyond the grave!  Just for today....hum to yourself..."Que Sera, Sera.."  Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment