Friday, September 16, 2011

Psychic Misconceptions - If you were psychic you would know....


Pam Coronado:
If you were psychic you would know my name. If I never hear this statement again, it will be too soon. I am not omniscient (having complete or unlimited knowledge, awareness, or understanding; perceiving all things)nor is any human that I know. I might be able to "intuit" your name if I concentrate hard enough but why expend loads of energy when you can just tell me? This statement seems funny to skeptics but it stems from a lack of understanding how hard one has to work for accurate psychic information. 
Karen Hollis: 
There are many people that come for a reading who are not suitably "impressed" with your psychic ability unless you can intuit their name, and/or a name of a relative, or someone dear to them who has passed away. I call this "stump the psychic." They take off wedding rings, as if I will notice or not notice. (Trust me, a wedding ring no longer signifies commitment with all the infidelity in the world. Sad, but true) Some will lie about their names thinking I have "googled them" in advance - (like I have the time for this nonsense), and others will sit "stone cold-faced" thinking that if they show any emotion it will "tip me off" in some way. (NOPE - it doesn't work that way). Some of the best readings I have done are by phone with only your voice to energetically tap into. The best way to have a "psychic reading" is to just be yourself, relax, try to remain "open" energetically without telling the psychic your life story in advance. When reveal too much, you take away the ability of the psychic to know what is a "psychic hit" and what is not when reading your future. A psychic's conscious mind (what they know of what you have told them about yourself) will fight with the sub-conscious mind (what they are getting as a psychic "hit"). Be encouraging by admitting when a psychic is right about a detail in your life, and make the reading interactive so that you get the most out of it. 
Karen

5 comments:

  1. These are brilliant responses to important questions about how psychic phenomena "works".
    There are no simple answers and there are no simple Truths.

    I met Karen Hollis two years ago when I was assigned to interview her for a magazine article. I had no clue who she was, spent no time on her website as I don't like to get form impressions before I interview someone. Part of the interview involved experiencing Karen's Tarot skills. She tapped into information that I was not even consciously processing at the time I was sitting in her office. Translation: she got right into what was below conscious awareness but clearly of importance to me. It was a family matter, if you must know. I had hoped for some guidance about my career but there was this family thing-- staring at me from the Tarot Cards laid on the table. Karen was 100% accurate on who was involved and what a possible solution would be. Karen Hollis is the real deal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I will forever be indebted to the great Doctor TAKUTA for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 3 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Takuta now, his email is takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +27788634102

      Delete

  2. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP
    ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK, AM SO HAPPY
    My name is LUCY SETHI from USA .I am here to
    give testimony on how I got my husband back.
    My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago.
    He moved in with another woman, I felt like
    killing myself, my life became very bitter and
    sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me
    about a great spell caster that is very good and,
    he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he
    played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it
    because I've worked with so many of them and it
    didn't work. He begged me further so I decided
    to try this great spell caster called DR TAKUTA. I
    still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me
    and the next day I received a call from my
    darling husband Thomas last month. He
    apologized and came back to me. He even gave
    me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me.
    I'm very happy now. please i will advise you to contact him
    now and see for your self his Email is via____
    takutaspellalter@gmail.com or whatsapp him
    through the following contact on +27788634102


    Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
    1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3.DIABETES
    4.STROKE.
    5.AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
    6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
    7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
    8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
    9.MARITAL PROBLEM
    10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him  +2348143581382 if you seek his help.   Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    ReplyDelete