Friday, December 31, 2010

Living without Regrets

Most recently, I was speaking with a group of women who asked me what I thought that the single most important thing was that a person could consciously focus on doing so that they maintained happiness throughout their lives.  I had to think long and hard about this as there are so many answers to that question.  I came up with the answer that to "live with no regrets" is a very powerful way to live your life.  I am often speaking about the need for living with a sense of integrity in my office. If you are in a relationship and it is not serving your soul or your partner's soul, then in order to love without regret we need to be honest and have integrity in the way we conduct ourselves.  When we don't put in our best effort and pay attention to our children, spouse, significant other, etc.....we will ultimately regret our actions.   For example, when my nine year old daughter sometimes asks me to snuggle with her in bed before going to sleep, and after prayers, I make it a point to do so because one day she will be grown and gone and I want no regrets.  Have you ever noticed that we often treat strangers with more courtesy than we do our relatives.  Think about the outcome of your actions, and then ask yourself if you will regret it if you do or do not do what you are planning.  Life comes at you quickly, but if you make a mistake you can own up to it so as to live with no regret.  In 2011, let's all try to think through how much energy we are giving to our spirituality, then our family, and then to our work.  Balance is the key to unlocking the door to NO REGRETS.  I wish you a lifetime of thinking through what you really want to make you happy.  Karen

2 comments:


  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP
    ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK, AM SO HAPPY
    My name is LUCY SETHI from USA .I am here to
    give testimony on how I got my husband back.
    My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago.
    He moved in with another woman, I felt like
    killing myself, my life became very bitter and
    sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me
    about a great spell caster that is very good and,
    he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he
    played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it
    because I've worked with so many of them and it
    didn't work. He begged me further so I decided
    to try this great spell caster called DR TAKUTA. I
    still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me
    and the next day I received a call from my
    darling husband Thomas last month. He
    apologized and came back to me. He even gave
    me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me.
    I'm very happy now. please i will advise you to contact him
    now and see for your self his Email is via____
    takutaspellalter@gmail.com or whatsapp him
    through the following contact on +27788634102


    Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
    1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3.DIABETES
    4.STROKE.
    5.AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
    6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
    7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
    8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
    9.MARITAL PROBLEM
    10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m so excited because my broken marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Wealthy can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr.Wealthy . he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Wealthy real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at:Account: wealthylovespell@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348105150446,THANKS TO Dr.Wealthy

    ReplyDelete